Monday, November 19, 2012

November 18, 2012 - End of Week


Some of you (if you were really paying attention) may have noticed that I didn't post anything yesterday, on Sunday. I've decided to try to keep Sunday clear of blogging and focus on family, church, and otherwise spiritual things, so I'll do the weekly wrap-up and daily summary on Monday morning. First, let's talk about the day.

I've decided to not try reading my "good book" on Sundays, focusing on scriptures instead, so yesterday I did plenty of scripture reading (around 10 pages, going from Mormon 7 through Ether 1, plus some reading with the Sunday School class at church). That changes the list of daily tasks quite a bit, so here we go:

Daily Check Up:
1) 15 minutes scripture study: Yes (Mormon 7-9, Ether 1 with Becky)
2) Morning and evening prayers: Yes
3) 15 minutes good book: N/A
4) 15 minutes of parenting/relationships/children book: No
5) Exercise for 30 minutes or more: No
6) One doTERRA blog post: N/A
7) Use doTERRA oils for something: Yes
8) doTERRA Leadership and Mentor calls (Mon-Fri): N/A
9) Talk to two people about doTERRA: N/A
10) 15 minutes organizing office area: N/A
11) Solid 8 hours (M-F) working at my job: N/A
12) Early to bed, early to rise: Close (got out of bed at 7:30AM and went to bed at 11:30PM)

This is the first weekly summary I've done, and overall it was a decent start to my Slight Edge list. I read a significant amount of The Slight Edge and should be done with that in the next day or two. I also read about 30 pages from the Book of Mormon (give or take), but didn't do so well at reading the parenting/relationship book with Becky. I did listen to all the doTERRA calls, I got my home teaching done last Sunday evening (before the middle of the month -- how's that for overachieving?), and we did a good clean up of the house on Saturday (though the yard still needs a lot of help). Here's the overview:

Weekly Check Up:
1) Family Home Evening: Yes
2) Attend church: Yes
3) Check weight on scale: 206.4 lbs. 22.4% BEI
4) doTERRA weekly call: Yes
5) doTERRA blog week-in-review post: Not yet
6) Call home teaching families: Yes (home taught)
7) Family Council: Yes
8) One hour house cleanup: Yes
9) At least one full review posted (for my regular job): No
10) Call mom and at least two other siblings: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment