Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 27, 2012

Today was another good day, other than the fact that I got to bed late and consequently got up a bit late (late being 8AM these days, thanks to Corbin). I didn't have nearly as much energy as yesterday, and I didn't get out on a walk until the evening, so maybe that's related. Reading is still on track, and I'm about 2/3 of the way through 1 Nephi in just two days, which is cool. I also got some good work done -- well, at least I got a lot of work done; I was about ready to beat up the one laptop I'm testing, but that's a story for another day.

Daily Check Up:
1) Scripture study: Yes (15 pages per day through the end of the year: 1 Nephi 9-15)
2) Morning and evening prayers: Yes
3) 15+ minutes good book: Yes (The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, chapter 2, about 20 pages)
4) 15 minutes of parenting/relationships/children book: Yes (Chapter 8 of The 5 Love Languages of Children)
5) Exercise for 30 minutes or more: Yes (Walked to Wendy's for dinner/exercise, about a one hour 4.5 mile walk)
6) One doTERRA blog post: Yes
7) Use doTERRA oils for something: Yes
8) doTERRA Leadership and Mentor calls (Mon-Fri): Yes
9) Talk to two people about doTERRA: Yes (S. and V. from church -- neither is really interested but we chatted a bit at least)
10) 15 minutes organizing office area: No
11) Solid 8 hours (M-F) working at my job: Yes
12) Early to bed, early to rise: No (1AM to 8AM)
13) One AnandTech pipeline or article: No (Had serious issues with MSI GX60 -- ended up doing an upgrade to Windows 8 to fix the problem; took many hours of troubleshooting)

No comments:

Post a Comment