Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13: 2012: Derailed

It figures that after a good day yesterday, today was extremely busy and I ended up not getting to a bunch of my daily tasks. I picked up a good friend Kirk Hamilton from the airport (my doTERRA mentor) for a doTERRA fondue party in the evening, then took him back up that way. All told, that was four hours of driving, five or six hours at the party, and not enough time left to get other things done. Now I need to catch up on my blog and reading, plus a bunch of other stuff.

Daily Check Up:
1) Scripture study: No (make it up tomorrow!)
2) Morning and evening prayers: Yes
3) 15+ minutes good book: No
4) 15 minutes of parenting/relationships/children book: No
5) Exercise for 30 minutes or more: No
6) One doTERRA blog post: Yes (doTERRA Body Wraps, Part Two)
7) Use doTERRA oils for something: Yes
8) doTERRA Leadership and Mentor calls (Mon-Fri): Yes
9) Talk to two people about doTERRA: No
10) Contact doTERRA front line: Yes
11) 15 minutes organizing office area: Continue packing
12) Solid 8 hours (M-F) working at my job: No
13) Early to bed, early to rise: No (2:00AM to 8:30AM)
14) One AnandTech pipeline or article: No

No comments:

Post a Comment