Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012: TGIF

It's been a busy week, and today was no exception. I think we've finally got everything done with the lending bank to get the final papers back; we were randomly selected for an audit by the QA department it seems, which means they wanted to verify my income more thoroughly. With my boss on a trip to meet with HTC in Taiwan, that made for a bit of last minute craziness! Anyway, thanks Anand for signing/sending that employment verification back; now we should get the paperwork by Monday and hopefully close Wednesday (but worst-case, it should be Thursday).

I'm writing this the following morning (again), so I'll keep it short. I didn't get my reading done until the evening, but we did family home evening (Alana read us the story, My Gift to Jesus), and Corbin is going a little stir crazy with us being home all the time, packing, putting stuff away, etc. It will be good to finish the move so he can settle back into some semblance of normalcy.

Continuing my Book of Mormon reading, I like this quote simply because it shows what great love this woman had for her husband. Some day, I hope my wife can say the same about me:

Alma 19: 5: "I would that ye should go in and see my husband, for he has been laid upon his bed for the space of two days and two nights; and some say that he is not dead, but others say that he is dead and that he stinketh, and that he ought to be placed in the sepulchre; but as for myself, to me he doth not stink." (Book of Mormon, pp. 256)

Daily Check Up:
1) Scripture study: Yes (15 pages/day through the end of the year: Alma 19-24, pp. 256-271)
2) Morning and evening prayers: Yes
3) 15+ minutes good book: No
4) 15 minutes of parenting/relationships/children book: No
5) Exercise for 30 minutes or more: No
6) One doTERRA blog post: Yes (Eleven Great Things about Network Marketing)
7) Use doTERRA oils for something: Yes
8) doTERRA Leadership and Mentor calls (Mon-Fri): Yes
9) Talk to two people about doTERRA: No
10) Contact doTERRA front line: No
11) 15 minutes organizing office area: Continue packing
12) Solid 8 hours (M-F) working at my job: Yes
13) Early to bed, early to rise: No (3:00AM to 9:30AM)
14) One AnandTech pipeline or article: Yes (AMD HD 7970M Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment