Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 5, 2012

The two boys are still trying to get over their colds, though they slept better last night. The bad news is that I'm getting sick, and today I was achy and lethargic, with way too much to do! Long story short, I didn't get all of my stuff done, but I did pretty well for being sick. I also imbibed/applied a lot of essential oils to try and beat the cold, to varying degrees of success. Anyway, I chose not read my "good book" yesterday or to write this blog yesterday since it was late, I was sick, and I wanted a nice hot bath. Now I'm posting this update the following afternoon.

For the Book of Mormon, I read my fifteen pages late at night, but I got it done. That got me through Enos, Jarom, Omni, Words of Mormon, and the first two chapters of Mosiah. It's pretty amazing to cover so much history in such a short time -- 10 days and I'm nearly 1/3 of the way through the Book of Mormon, with 475 years of the Nephites now past. The quote for the day is another famous one:

Mosiah 2:17: "And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." (The Book of Mormon, pp. 134)

Daily Check Up:
1) Scripture study: Yes (15 pages per day through the end of the year: Enos, Jarom, Omni, Words of Mormon, Mosiah 1-2, pp. 135-151)
2) Morning and evening prayers: Yes
3) 15+ minutes good book: No
4) 15 minutes of parenting/relationships/children book: No
5) Exercise for 30 minutes or more: No
6) One doTERRA blog post: No
7) Use doTERRA oils for something: Yes
8) doTERRA Leadership and Mentor calls (Mon-Fri): Yes
9) Talk to two people about doTERRA: Yes (Candice and Becky talked to Brittney)
10) 15 minutes organizing office area: Yes! (Desk is in the garage now)
11) Solid 8 hours (M-F) working at my job: Yes (Calls to TeamViewer, AnandTech chat, testing)
12) Early to bed, early to rise: No (2:00AM to 8:30AM)
13) One AnandTech pipeline or article: Yes (TeamViewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment